NEMT | GOVETTED SECURITY
GoVetted’s next generation app offers peace of mind through higher security. CPI data is on lock-down, and our vetting and hiring practices ensure each driver is trained to deliver a higher standard.
HIRING TO A HIGHER STANDARD
Each GOVetted NEMT Driver is:
- A professional driver
- Rigorously trained to higher standards
- Subject to regular, ongoing State, and Federal background checks
- Trained and credentialed according to State and Federal CMS requirements, including First Aid, CPR, ADA, patient health information, patient sensitivity, and hand-to-hand service.
To learn more about the GoVetted security process, click here.
GoVetted in-app data analytics can detect Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA). With predictive modeling and pattern recognition, the GoVetted app will recognize potential signs of FWA and will send alerts to Providers. Data analysis improves with every use, making GoVetted a secure NEMT partner today and in the future.
IN-APP SECURITY FEATURES:
- Easy-access documentation to all Driver security and training credentials
- Ensure that an appropriate vehicle is available for each client when needed
- Know exactly where each client is while enroute, what route is taken, and expected drop-off times
- Track driver while enroute to destination
- Communicate with Client, Driver and Provider at all times
- Ensure the highest level of service with two-way feedback
- Avoid traffic and weather-related delays before and during each trip
- Make secure in-app payments and know eligibility and costs upfront
- Connect to 24-hour customer service including eligibility assistance, trip booking, and more
- Receive real-time Provider alerts if a driver takes a route that is not pre-mapped resulting in extra time or miles
- GoVetted will not sell your information to outside parties